By John Volakis
The “bible of antenna engineering” absolutely up to date to supply cutting-edge insurance in antenna layout and applications
Edited by way of John L. Volakis, one of many world's top specialists in antenna engineering, this depended on source covers the entire vintage antenna varieties plus many new varieties and designs utilized in communications structures, satellites, radars, and rising purposes from WLAN to automobile structures to biomedical to clever antennas.
You also will locate professional dialogue of subject matters serious to profitable antenna layout and engineering, equivalent to size concepts and computational equipment, a fabrics advisor, wave propagation fundamentals, microwave circuits, and matching recommendations, in addition to range and MIMO propagation types, frequency selective surfaces, and metamaterials. jam-packed with 1,500 illustrations, the 4th variation of Antenna Engineering Handbook presents:
- Step-by-step assistance on so much antennas (modern and classic)
- 59 chapters with 21 new chapters and 38 absolutely up-to-date chapters from the former edition
- Contributions from over eighty recognized antenna experts
- Full-color insert illustrating many advertisement and armed forces antennas
Get easy accessibility to All of modern state-of-the-art Antennas
• revealed and Conformal Antennas • Wideband Patch Antennas • Wideband Arrays • Leaky-Wave Antennas • EBG Antennas • UWB Antennas and Arrays • transportable television Antennas • Reconfigurable Antennas • energetic Antennas • Millimeter Wave and TeraHertz Antennas • Fractal Antennas • Handset and Terminal Antennas • Biomedical Antennas • ECM and ESM antennas • Dielectric Resonator Antennas • Lens Antennas • Radiometer Antennas • satellite tv for pc Antennas • Reflector and Earth Station Antennas • and Dozens More!
Read Online or Download Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) PDF
Similar electromagnetism books
Following the clinical procedure, this name presents directions on the best way to behavior experiments that support scholars achieve a greater realizing of electrical energy
Electrical energy is throughout us: vehicles, phones, desktops, lighting fixtures -- the fashionable international runs fullyyt on electrons. yet what are electrons? How do they behave? How can we keep watch over them? This e-book will help you construct a battery, observe static electrical energy and build a uncomplicated present meter, all utilizing universal goods out of your kitchen.
Utilized Gamma-Ray Spectrometry covers genuine existence program of the gamma-ray and the units utilized in their experimental reviews. This booklet is geared up into nine chapters, and starts off with discussions of a number of the decay techniques, the prospective interplay mechanisms of gamma radiation with topic, and the intrinsic and extrinsic variables, which have an effect on the saw gamma-ray and X-ray spectra.
This ebook outlines the foundations of thermoelectric iteration and refrigeration from the invention of the Seebeck and Peltier results within the 19th century in the course of the advent of semiconductor thermoelements within the mid-twentieth century to the newer improvement of nanostructured fabrics.
Additional info for Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics)
Antenna Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition (Electronics) by John Volakis